SiouxSports.com Forum

which shattuck players should we watch this season

AZSIOUX

just wondering if there are any shattuck players we should be watching or keeping up on this season? or that may be a dumb question, let me rephrase this..

which shattuck palyers should we be keeping up on, jordan murray, david toews?? thanks.....

http://www.s-sm.org/upper/athletics/team.a...rid=2005+-+2006

Toews is a good one to follow. Joe Brock and Tyler Ruegsegger (spelling?) will also be highly recruited. Brian Volpei is a little farther down the list. I think that Murray could be good but it seems kind of early to tell since he is all of about 5 feet 4 or something ridiculous like that and last year weighed in the range of about 130-145. He could be another Ryan Duncan though, even if he doesn't grow anymore.

just wondering if there are any shattuck players we should be watching or keeping up on this season? or that may be a dumb question, let me rephrase this..

which shattuck palyers should we be keeping up on, jordan murray, david toews??  thanks.....

http://www.s-sm.org/upper/athletics/team.a...rid=2005+-+2006

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Any relation to the other Murray?

Wow, I just looked at the schedule and SSM is playing the bozeman ice dogs tonight. (I live in bozeman) So I guess I'll go check out the game and see what they look like...

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

My cousin is playing for Bozeman - you'll have to keep me updated on how he's doing. I believe the younger Fylling is also playing there.

Saw one game this weekend where SSM lost 5-1 (they were physically outmatched) but anyway, Tyler Ruegsegger (sp?) looked to be the best of the bunch. Good size and speed and handled the puck well. Jordan Murray had a nice goal. I don't think Toews was playing.

Jloos - is your cousin Cory Loos? If so I think he may have had a goal on friday, I don't get out to alot of games but I'll let you know.