SiouxSports.com Forum

old tapes of Sioux games

YaneA

I am trying to rid my house of clutter and I have a bunch of tapes of Sioux games, going back possibly 10 years. It's not a complete collection but it's a lot of tapes. They're all labelled so if you are looking for any particular game, send me a PM and I'll see if I have it. Or, if you want to take them all, and live in the Grand Forks area, I'd be happy to box them up for you.

Please accept my apologies if you tried to PM me about the tapes but didn't get a reply. My message folder was full and I couldn't get to the site until this morning. You can try again now. I have already had 4 or 5 PMs expressing interest and I did reply to those messages. I am not asking for any money for the tapes.

It's only hockey, Dan, no football.

I've had 7 or 8 people from the GF area express an interest and I have replied to each individually. So I am now closing the offer. If any tapes remain after these people have gone through them, I will post continuing availability. Thanks everyone for the overwhelming interest.