SiouxSports.com Forum

Why are we #3

b2k

After last weeks beat down of the powerhouse of the NSIC (i know that isnt saying much) and the 2 previous blowouts that we have displayed this year why does D2football.com still have us ranked below Grand Valley. I understand why Valdosta is #1...that is obvious they are the defending champs and are still unbeaten...I get that but why is a team that we beat last year in the playoffs (grand valley) ranked above us when we both are undefeated. I really dont think that there is anyone out there that can say that Grand Valley has a better team then we do this year...but for some unexplainable reason the boys at d2football.com have fallen in love with the washed up Lakers. Does anyone have a descent answer to this one!!! :silly:;):D:D

After last weeks beat down of the powerhouse of the NSIC (i know that isnt saying much) and the 2 previous blowouts that we have displayed this year why does D2football.com still have us ranked below Grand Valley. I understand why Valdosta is #1...that is obvious they are the defending champs and are still unbeaten...I get that but why is a team that we beat last year in the playoffs (grand valley) ranked above us when we both are undefeated. I really dont think that there is anyone out there that can say that Grand Valley has a better team then we do this year...but for some unexplainable reason the boys at d2football.com have fallen in love with the washed up Lakers. Does anyone have a descent answer to this one!!!  :silly:  ;)  :D  :D

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

The new poll doesn't come out until Tuesday. Not that it really matters, but I wouldn't be surprised if UND moves up to 2. I can't really explain why many polls have Grand Valley State ranked ahead of UND. I'm more interested in how the regional poll will shake out. I believe that will come out in about a week.

The d2footbal poll also has East Strousberg ahead of Texas A&M-Kingsville. Then gvfootball.com has a poll and they've got UND as the #1 team in the country, so who knows. All the polls are completely worthless other then the regional rankings though, so who really cares besides toolbags like BCON. :silly: