SiouxSports.com Forum

We didn't get frozen four tickets!

siouxnami

Of all the fans of another team to get upset about, its amazing to me you found Sagard. From my observations over time, he's about the last person that's going to "get in your face" on another team's board unless it's been asked for.

Very True, in fact Sagard's response backs up what you say, Dagies. SiouxHabit's schtick has gotten a little stale lately so maybe thats the reason.

Very True, in fact Sagard's response backs up what you say, Dagies. SiouxHabit's schtick has gotten a little stale lately so maybe thats the reason.

Most of the time I don't have a beef with what Sagard posts unlike you. He merely flaunts meaningless championships when the opportunity presents itself. You on the other hand are an entirely different matter and I feel great satisfaction in hearing that my schtick is too stale for your rodent palate, because that was part of my intent. So back you go into your little damp hole.

Most of the time I don't have a beef with what Sagard posts unlike you. He merely flaunts meaningless championships when the opportunity presents itself. You on the other hand are an entirely different matter and I feel great satisfaction in hearing that my schtick is too stale for your rodent palate, because that was part of my intent. So back you go into your little damp hole.

Ok, I am not the greatest at reading comprehension so let me see if I have this straight. I gather I have a problem with Sagard's posts? That would be news to me but maybe Sagard could carify that...Actually he was very clear in his last post in regards to what you posted but that still didn't keep you saying that he "flaunts meaningless championships when the opportunity presents itself." Since you recieved a reminder from the moderator about the hypocritical nature of your earlier post, I really don't need to say much other than using the word flaunt is disengenious on your part.

Regardless of what differences we may have I would agree with Thetriouxper that you are a knowledgeable hockey person and to let the "schtick", so to speak, get in the way of that is why I said it is stale. Dagies made a point earlier about Gopher fans using the term "halos". A great point as I have used it in the past and it IS old and tired. Time to move on.

The Sioux and the Gophers have a good rivalry and I enjoy coming to this message board as an opposing fan. In doing so then it is my responsibility to act in an appropriate manner based on the idea that the board welcomes opposing fans and I believe that is the case. Since you state that I should go back into my damp little hole it appears that I have some work to do in the responsibility area so I will start with apologizing to others for extending this topic.