SiouxSports.com Forum

Congratulations to UND

Slap Shot

Congratulations to the team that seemed to want it more, played harder, more aggressively and decided that they were going to dictate the flow of the game. I am disappointed that I don't think the Gophers gave their best effort, but that's honestly not meant to take anything away from UND, the team that deserved to win last evening.

Good luck on Saturday.

Since this is my FIRST post in SS.com I will second that....Congrat's to a GREAT win over the Goph's last eve....and good luck tomorrow vs. DU

:ohmy:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yet another classy Gopher....congrats on a great year. Have a good summer and here's to hoping we meet up again in the FF next year. :D

It is ALWAYS a great game when the Goph's/Sioux square off.....One of the best games that I have seen personally was last season's Final Five Championship game between the 2 of us......

I hope we see each other again in WI in the Frozen Four next season.....

WCHA-best college hockey league BAR NONE!

It is ALWAYS a great game when the Goph's/Sioux square off.....One of the best games that I have seen personally was last season's Final Five Championship game between the 2 of us......

I hope we see each other again in WI in the Frozen Four next season.....

WCHA-best college hockey league BAR NONE!

Hated to lose that but it was a barn burner of a game. One of the best games I've been to as far as action, changes in fortune, etc.

It took me a little while to find my way over here (been a rough 24 hours). Congrats to the Sioux, the better team won. They out-skated, out-hit and plain old out-played Minnesota.

I swear every time these teams get together when the stakes are high, us fans see some INCREDIBLE hockey.

I look forward to the next several years, both programs are bringing in lots of skill. Right now the east is shaking its collective hockey head.

Good luck against Denver, I say that to be polite. I have no favorite on Saturday.

It's kind of funny how the Gopher fans try to make it out that that was a great game, like it was a back and forth thing. Their boys got served. The Sioux dominated every phase of the game.

Go ahead and finish it off now. Take care of Denver like you did UMTC.

It is hard to imagine the WCHA becoming even more competitive, but a look to the future shows incredible potential. There doesn't appear to be any expected drop off from the top five teams from this year. If the other five teams continue to improve as they did this year (in general, not specifically each team) there are some incredible games to look forward to. Not a good sign for the other conferences.

Go Sioux, #8 is on the table.