SiouxSports.com Forum

Congratulations Quinn!

kr

I realize that it has been mentioned, but I thought a thread to congratulate Quinn on becoming only the 2nd player to play in 167 Sioux games would be okay. Congrats on a fine career in green and white.

Go Sioux.

Come to think of it, i didn't see much of the prpich, fylling, and foyt :lol: line tonight. Looks like they are starting to try and stick to their top 3 lines. The Zajac line was clearly the best on the ice tonight...they bring back memories of "the line" in 2001. Hopefully the final result is different this year though.

I'm sure Fylling played more than one shift. I saw him out on the penalty kill a few times. However, I don't think the fourth line played much. It seemed like Hakstol was mostly rotating the fourth line players through the other lines to give players on the top three lines a bit of a breather.

yeah quinn is a great player im not fond of "Mad Man's" comment he was probably a figure skater at one point in his life

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

So thats what drove Mad Man to drinking. :lol::lol: Yeah, running around in one of those goofy outfits that figure skaters wear, I would want to live in the bottom of a bottle too!! :lol:

Quinn will have pulled on the Sioux sweater, listened to the national anthem while on the ice prior to the game, skated thru a hand shake line, been cheered on by Sioux fans, more than any other Sioux player (except LD) . . . he's been asked thru the years to "perform" his role (ie. go to the USHL) and obviously he's done that well -- you don't play in 167 Sioux games as a "one" shift player . . . . Again, Congrats and Thanks Quinn.

yeah quinn is a great player im not fond of "Mad Man's" comment he was probably a figure skater at one point in his life

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

:lol:

You newbies kill me. I don't think my comment was that negative, it was more of an observation if you paid attention to the game tonight. Hakstal had him play on the penalty kill at least once but as Henessy said after the game Quinns line didn't get much time because Hak has settled on playing the top 9 forwards. Yes he has "performed" his role that was asked of him and he's had an outstanding career. Still remember watching him his sophmore year and was thinking "what a difference a year of Juniors makes".

Here's hoping he's got one more great performance in him as a Fighting Sioux.