SiouxSports.com Forum

Victory Speech

dakidfightingsioux

I am surrounded by gopher fans at work and me being one of the few fans of the Fighting Sioux, I decided to place a wager on the game tomorrow night. Here are the terms:

If (when) the Sioux win, my buddy at work (huge gopher fan) will have to wear a Fighting Sioux jersey all day Friday and read aloud a speech prepared by me about how good the Fighting Sioux are. This speech will be captured on video and will be read in front of many people! The speech CANNOT describe how bad the losing team was - it can only praise the winning team.

If the Sioux lose, I would be the one wearing the gopher jersey and making the speech. I know this won't happen because the Fighting Sioux will win!

With that being said, can anyone help me out with some good quotes from coaches or players in the past about UND hockey and the great program it has. I would love to incorporate this into my speech.

I can't wait to tape him wearing the greatest colors of them all...Fighting Sioux Green!

"I think Ryan Potulny realizes he made a mistake"

Dean Blais

(I don't remember the actual quote)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I think it was something like this: We probably made a mistake by not recruiting Grant. Ryan probably made a mistake by not coming to UND.

That's how I remember it.