SiouxSports.com Forum

ESPN.com Article on Jordan Parise

redwing77

Answer Man

This is an article on Jordan Parise I found.  Enjoy.

It also reveals that the BC fans may be right about Jack Parker.  Parker just can't compliment a good job by a Western opponent.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I thought he complimented the Sioux, he just didn't think we could beat BC. He has a right to his opinion. The fact that he thinks they are the best overall just proves that he is being a homer for his area and he can't handle the WCHA being the best. :)

From the article: "...Parker has played both teams and gives the edge to his Hockey East counterparts.

'I'm not trying to give BC the kiss of death, but I've said all along I think they're the best team in the nation,' he said. 'And North Dakota is just losing guys out of the lineup to injury and BC is just getting guys back.

'North Dakota will have their hands full tomorrow night,' he said.

Just like BU did with Jordan Parise." -ESPN

I believe Parker just got owned by ESPN [and JP!!] :)

I wrote a quick email to the author saying thanks for the article and GO SIOUX!  His email is at the bottom of the article, let him know you are happy ESPN is writing about college hockey, and more importantly, about a Western team!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

There was even a college hockey article in the ESPN magazine. They don't cover the sports I enjoy very much, so it was actually my last issue after 5 years. They picked CC to win and thought Denver had the second best chance to win.