SiouxSports.com Forum

NCAA Frozen Four

siouxtatoo42

with the amount of quality teams in the wcha, who do you think will finish at the top of the NCAA??  

81 members have voted

1. 1. with the amount of quality teams in the wcha, who do you think will finish at the top of the NCAA??

• UND
    • U of M
    • DULUTH
    • BUCKY
    • CC
    • DENVER
    • HOCKEY EAST
    • CCHA
    • EZAC
    • CHA(snicker)

I know there is still one week left in the regular season and there is the tourney still left, but who from the WCHA do we think is going to win the frozen four, and if not WCHA, what conference is going to win it. just curious who everyone else thinks has a chance. i went homer on the bit.

I don't think it will be Denver or CC at the end. It may be wishful thinking but I think the CC will run into someone in a regional that contains Sertich and Sterling and lose a low scoring game. Denver has had some issues defensively the last couple of weeks that I'm hoping is just the tip of the iceburg. DU is explosive though and could easily hide any issues the way the '02 Gophers did.

I can't believe there is even a Duluth option  ??? ...but since there is I have to go with tDogz!!  Perhaps that was put there specifically for me and my sister... :silly:

We still have a small gleam of hope left!!  ;)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I was thinking of you and runnnin when i put duluth in there ;) . i also wanted a little bit of hope that if UND beats them in the first round of the playoffs, and if they got any votes, that UND beat a team that some people think could content for the national championship. :silly: