SiouxSports.com Forum

great win

updm002

I was at the uno game and you have to hand it to the sioux. Part of our loss was our own doing of missing too many ft's and letting you have too many offensive rebounds. But you played with a lot of poise and handled a lot of defensive pressure that other schools earlier this year were not able to. I think we will come up there and get some revenge (at least I hope so) this coming weekend but you have a really nice team.

I would add the congrats to your mens team for knocking us off. But I also have to give credit to our womens team for knocking off the lady sioux. Broke a long losing streak of losses. Sound like Roebuck didn't take the loss well. He stormed off the court and didn't want to talk to the press. See you next weekend.

I would add the congrats to your mens team for knocking us off. But I also have to give credit to our womens team for knocking off the lady sioux. Broke a long losing streak of losses. Sound like Roebuck didn't take the loss well. He stormed off the court and didn't want to talk to the press. See you next weekend.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

He did talk to his own UND press, I was listening to the end of the game. Hats off to the UNO women