SiouxSports.com Forum

Streaming Audio Feed

sprig

EMailed back and forth with Cindy from the alunmi site, which sports the audio link that did not work on Tuesday. According to her, it's a matter of a student flipping a switch to get it up and running, something someone neglected to do on Tuesday.

I also emailed that at times other than game time, I can connect to the link and get music, yet that has not worked all week (since Tuesday). Response was that, because of advertising restrictions, the link will not work except during games. However, checked this morning and, the link once again works, as I get streaming audio music.

Obviously some don't know exactly what goes on in getting the audio feed up and running. Hopefully noone "flips the switch" off before leaving tonight (whereever that switch is).

Course, most of you in ND can watch on Midco Cable, if you're in a town that has it.

According to the alumni, the satellite coordinates for the game should also be posted on the alumni web site. (edit, coordinates are now at http://www.undalumni.org/view.htm)