SiouxSports.com Forum

Old jerseys

The Commodore

Hey guys,

Sorry, I would have gone in with you all on a jersey but I already ordered mine through Koronis.  The rep (Tom) said it would be about $69 plus $7 shipping.  I think he said it would take about 2-3 weeks for delivery....I can't wait...I will let you know how it looks as soon as I get it!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I ordered a personalized name patch and number for my jersey from Koronis. It looks great. I tried for months to someone who would personalize my jersey and Koronis was hands down the best one. I'm so happy.

Thanks for that info....just curious...how much was it? Where did you go to get the number sewed on? I have an old Blackhawk patch that I am going to put on my jersey, but I would like to find a good place to get it done at. I want to make sure it is done right, you know what I mean?

I live in the Minneapolis area, but I am up around GF a lot? Where did you get yours done at?

We should see if we can round up enough guys here to go in on a "team" order to get the per-jersey cost down. I for one am interested in both a home and away jersey. I have a couple of blackhawk crests and AZSIOUX was nice enough to offer me a couple pairs of crossed tomahawk shoulder patches, so now all I need are the uncrested jerseys.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

If you're still looking for more people, I'd like to go in on this order as well. I have the same question as 01grad: Where would I find the patches?

Diggler,

There really isn't a whole lot of difference between the Lutch jerseys and the Kait jerseys. The Lutch ones are more "meshy" and have pinholes on the fabric while the Kait jerseys do not have the small pinholes. Both are awesome colorful jerseys though.

The fabric starts off with one color (typically white) and instead of screenprinting, dye is injected into the fabric, also knows as dye sublimation. Check out a Nike Czech jersey and you'll see similarities with the word "CZECH" on the back of the jersey. It's not sewn-on material.

The only difference with the Kait or Lutch replicas is that the name on the back is on the actual fabric like the logos. On the authentic, there is a strip of dye-sublimated material with the player name stitched on a nameplate and sewn on the jersey.

I usually wear my Russian jerseys to the WCHA Final Five unless the Sioux are playing. I'd gladly pay $50 for a Lutch jersey as opposed to $100 for a cheap CCM replica of an NHL player.

Thanks for that info....just curious...how much was it?  Where did you go to get the number sewed on?  I have an old Blackhawk patch that I am going to put on my jersey, but I would like to find a good place to get it done at.  I want to make sure it is done right, you know what I mean?

I live in the Minneapolis area, but I am up around GF a lot? Where did you get yours done at?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

It was quite spendy. Around $90, but I got it as an early Christmas present and it was totally worth it. The guy that I talked to from Koronis said that you can find a print shop to sew it on. He said it's called heavy stitching so just ask a print shop if they do heavy stitching and it should turn out.

I haven't gotten mine stitched on yet but I'm planning on taking it in tomorrow so I can wear it to the World Jrs.