SiouxSports.com Forum

Schedule

SiouxFan4Life

Does anyone know the schedule for next year. Dates, teams we play, in order, and where they are played? I thought I heard we might be playing Winona, and I can assume Duluth, Mankato, South Dakota, Ferris State on the road. At home were playing UNO, SCSU, Auggie. Other then that should be fun. but anyone with schedule information would be helpfull.

I have no idea about the exact dates, but this is what UND has scheduled for non-conference games at this point:

@ Central Washington- the game is scheduled for a Friday as part of their Rodeo Bowl celebration.

@ Winona State

vs Ferris State- I know it's seems strange, but Ferris is scheduled to return to GF next year.

Assuming UND plays a 10 game schedule again, this leaves one more non-conference game to be found. I also would be very surprised if UND plays two non-conference games on the road, so I'm willing to bet that UND will get out of the CWU contract.

I know I've seen the 2005 NCC composite schedule somewhere, but I can't seem to find it right now. If I remember right, the order in which the games are played is similar to what it was this year (ie, UND plays SCSU early and UNO late) and this year's road games will all be at home next year.

• 2 weeks later...