SiouxSports.com Forum

UND @ CC

Smoggy

I'm debating on flying/driving to CC in January to watch the games. I've been to CC's ticket site, but for Saturday it is only upper level left. Does anyone know if they have a ticket exchange type of site? What about scalping?

I've been by the arena, but can't remember what's around it. Are there any nearby hotels? What about food?

Any info about traveling to CC would be greatly appreciated.

I'm debating on flying/driving to CC in January to watch the games.  I've been to CC's ticket site, but for Saturday it is only upper level left.  Does anyone know if they have a ticket exchange type of site?  What about scalping?

I've been by the arena, but can't remember what's around it.  Are there any nearby hotels?  What about food?

Any info about traveling to CC would be greatly appreciated.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

It is a decent place to watch a hockey game, with lots to do in the general area. I would recommend either the Doubletree or Sheraton, which are less than two miles from the arena. If you've got the cash the Broadmoor isn't a bad place to stay either. Lots of restaurants in the strip malls around the World Arena.

Not sure about tickets, although upper deck isn't a bad view.

It is a decent place to watch a hockey game, with lots to do in the general area. I would recommend either the Doubletree or Sheraton, which are less than two miles from the arena. If you've got the cash the Broadmoor isn't a bad place to stay either. Lots of restaurants in the strip malls around the World Arena.

Not sure about tickets, although upper deck isn't a bad view.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I'm kind of looking for something within walking distance. I won't have a vehicle if I fly.

try

Doubletree World Arena

There's a Carraba's close by too, and they have 1/2 price happy hour before the game(s) begin. A few of us Sioux faithful are getting together before the games, see you there and hope you can make it. If you need any more info, (or a ride from the COS airport) lemme know, been here in jeezusville for 10 years now.

You may be able to pick up tix outside of the arena prior to the game, though the facility frowns upon scalping, most people "give away" the tickets. ahem.

This will be the _one_ series we go to here in Springs. We are despised in the world arena, as we wear our beautiful green and white jerseys to all games and when we do go we cheer hard against CC, unless they are playing MN, then we hope for a split.

Needless to say, we are marked and hated, and will be wearing our disguises (green wigs and goalie masks).