SiouxSports.com Forum

BC Series

cfm567b27

I'll be at the Northeastern game...couldn't get tix to BC.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

How many did you need? I have one spare. I have a feeling it is a bit crappy in section I, but just wanted to make sure I had a ticket before I drove up. Face is $18. The only criteria is that I get to sit in the seat that is best for taking pictures (hopefully I'll be able to stand behind the wheelchair area, but, just in case).

My home email is devsrule@nyc.rr.com if you are interested.

FYI, the Red Sox parade is on Saturday. That means I'm not staying for the Northeastern game, but should be fun for anyone visiting from ND.

-Melissa

I wonder if the boston college athletic director is still saying that bc left the big east for the acc because he wanted to be in an all-sports conference. Those hockey rivalries with clemson,duke,florida state,etc. will grab all of college hockey's attention.--Sorry, if I sound a little bitter, but bc and miami were saying they were committed to the future of the big east while at the same time negotiating with the acc to leave. The damage done to big east football is going to take several years to go away. It all came down to money for bc, but it makes no sense at all for their student-athletes.If North Dakota decides to go division 1 for all sports, this is the kind of conference merry-go-round that is occurring these days.

The new SI issue lists the UND-BC game in it's The Week Ahead: What to watch and watch for section.

College hockey, No. 2 North Dakota at No. 1 Boston College CSTV 8 p.m.  Travis Zajac is one of 10 Fighting Sioux NHL draft picks.

Obviously, the deadline for this article was before the new rankings came out. It's surprising, but nice to see, that they'd mention UND and not BC (there's even a small picture of Zajac).