SiouxSports.com Forum

My suggestions for the Ralph

Fetch

Take out both Bars in the Arena & make a real Bar (outside the Arena) with the Ultimate TV's & coverage of away games etc. (for those that like the bar atmosphere while at the game)

Put seats in where the bars are & give the Sioux on Offense end, to the students (maybe standing room only bleachers) How many could be in that kind of section) ? ? ? & the Band - Use the organ with the Band ? ? ?

other end to away team Fans & Family's of teams etc. & the public that wants to buy single game seats etc.

This way the arena will be bigger ...right ? more seats so it could host Nationals or other tournaments, that require more seats (How many seats are wasted on these bars) ? ? ?

Also I think this town can support a GOOD Junior Team - (On weekends when the Sioux are out of town) or during the week games

Or:

Like the Stanley Cup last time (when teams were away & the Fans went to their arenas & had a great time) - I think Sioux Fans would come to the Games if Live on the Big screen Scoreboard too.

I Love me some Hockey :0