SiouxSports.com Forum

Sioux schedule-posters

JESUS,family,rutgers

A lot of colleges have schedule-posters that they distribute to local sports stores,delis,etc. and some schools even give them out to fans at an early season game. Does anyone know if North Dakota has schedule-posters and how I might get one? Thanks for the info.

There sure isn't a poster or calendar in the online siouxsports shop. Not even a windows desktop with schedule on the site. I'd suggest calling them at 1-877-91SIOUX and asking them about it.

I got the calendar (with all sports listed) from a friend, but not sure where it came from?

I believe there is calendar, but it is a combination of all UND sports (not just for hockey).

Also, if you get a magnet/schedule, the Boston College weekend has the BC and Northeastern games incorrectly switched.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

The Alumni Association usually distributes them to regional Sioux Alumni gatherings, you might contact them.

Thanks champs.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hey Sprig thanks for the info when I get a chance this week I'll give the Ralph a call & ask them for a poster & so forth. I'm doing ok & I want to thank everybody on the this here borad for their concern durning those hurricans that I have went through thanks again.

SIOUX FAN SINCE 1973