SiouxSports.com Forum

Questions for the Podcast

majormid

Hi all, I hope these posts here and there are okay, don't want to clutter the message board at the same time want you to have a voice on the podcast. We are going to preview conference play on the upcoming podcast. Any questions you would like answered? Reply below and I will ask on the podcast. I will check back Friday or Saturday before we record on Sunday. 

Also we have a Facebook page now. If you are interested in it, like our page. Also a really easy way to comment on rankings stories podcasts as well.

https://www.facebook.com/reachsummitpod

Thanks!  You guys are doing amazing work, and the podcast is better than most local radio shows.  

My question: How are different schools within the league handling attendance for league games?  I believe UND and NDSU will be allowing 1k fans per game.  Is that the same for all other summit schools, and does the Summit have any attendance rules?  If some schools have fans and some do not, does fan attendance even matter enough to affect win/loss records?