SiouxSports.com Forum

hat trick

YaneA

I have a rally hat that I made a couple of years ago and would like to give away to a deserving Sioux fan for the next home series,  The hat band says "Gophers Suck" and the hat is decorated with little plastic pacifiers.  I'd wear it myself but my 50th birthday is the day before the first game of the series and I will then be officially middle-aged (assuming I live to be 100) and some in the crowd might think that choice of chapeau on a person my age unseemly.  

I know that the powers that be are trying to promote sportsmanship within the ranks  of fans, but, come on, it's the Gophers!

If you can hate and demean the Gophers, what joy is left in life?  

If you want the hat, e-mail me at yaneusa@netscape.net

YaneA,

Do NOT give away the hat because of your age.  If you don't wish to keep it, that's one thing.   Worry not what others will think.  If you feel it, wear it!

Also, sportsmanship should only be taken so far.  I like to cut out the vulgarities.  And I probably won't yell that anyone sucks around my 7 years old, but I don't have a problem with that hat.  Wear it in good health!