SiouxSports.com Forum

A Former Goalie I used to Love to See in the Nets

siouxhockey5

I was looking at some of the free agent signings around the NHL, and when I was looking on yahoo, I saw that the Los Angeles Kings signed Adam Hauser. Man I hope they dont think he can solve their goaltending situation. I used to love it when the sioux played the goofers, because it was almosted a gauranteed win.

SiouxHockey5

Keep in mind he did win in both the old Ralph:

http://www.uscho.com/box/?date=20000122&vi...me=UND&gender=m

And the new Ralph:

http://www.uscho.com/box/?date=20020209&vi...me=UND&gender=m

I don't know if anyone else can make that claim. That said, the Sioux lit him up plenty. It seems like he is finally playing up to the reported talent he had entering college.

As always, I love to see players from the WCHA do well in the NHL or even minor league hockey for that matter. Look at Travis Roche, as much as I would love him to get his chance in the NHL, he still does extremely well playing for the aeros. By the way did u guys see that the wild signed Brian Rolston, good pick up.

SiouxHockey 5

I was looking at some of the free agent signings around the NHL, and when I was looking on yahoo, I saw that the Los Angeles Kings signed Adam Hauser. Man I hope they dont think he can solve their goaltending situation. I used to love it when the sioux played the goofers, because it was almosted a gauranteed win.

SiouxHockey5

Almost a guaranteed win?? Against Hauser, the Sioux were less than .500 when he was the goalie of record, although Weber had to bail him out a few times. In games when he went head to head with our beloved Karl, the Sioux were a mere 2-2-2. I agree that Hauser was more or less a stiff in college, but unfortunately it was far from a guaranted Sioux win when he was in nets.