SiouxSports.com Forum

Wanted Full or Half season

So, at this point I'm assuming I didn't get selected for season tickets this year.  

So if anybody is willing to split or sell half a season, please let me know.

Upper bowl preferred, but could do half a season lower bowl.  

Email  falchj@gmail.com

Thanks 

ESOX

17 hours ago, Esoxpirate said:

That is good news.   I have a few points, was a captains club member and season ticket holder for 5 years before I had to move.  

Esox

Would seem you should be high on the waiting list.  Although there are 2 new legacy members that are 1 and 2 on the list.  They could each take 12 tickets,  but cc has asked them to take only a portion of those each year to allow other waiting list members a chance. If they wanted all 12,  however,  then they got them. Of course upper bowl seats are more readily available than lower bowl.  I know that no seats opened in  301 this year. (Varsity section).

There were only 18 seats that opened a year ago,  not sure how many there were this year. 

Pays to visit the cc offices to see where you stand,  and how much extra donation may be needed to get in. 

3 hours ago, sprig said:

Would seem you should be high on the waiting list.  Although there are 2 new legacy members that are 1 and 2 on the list.  They could each take 12 tickets,  but cc has asked them to take only a portion of those each year to allow other waiting list members a chance. If they wanted all 12,  however,  then they got them. Of course upper bowl seats are more readily available than lower bowl.  I know that no seats opened in  301 this year. (Varsity section).

There were only 18 seats that opened a year ago,  not sure how many there were this year. 

Pays to visit the cc offices to see where you stand,  and how much extra donation may be needed to get in. 

Well, I E-mail and found out I am 37th in line this year.   They are finalizing the wait list and calling members currently.  

An email will be sent when all tickets have been allocated.

Esox

6 minutes ago, Esoxpirate said:

Well, I E-mail and found out I am 37th in line this year.   They are finalizing the wait list and calling members currently.  

An email will be sent when all tickets have been allocated.

Esox

Do you know if you lost your priority points when you had your break?  37th sounds low for a captains member

17 minutes ago, sprig said:

17 minutes ago, sprig said:

Do you know if you lost your priority points when you had your break?  37th sounds low for a captains member

Im not sure, im trying to verify and figure that out now.

Esox

33 minutes ago, Esoxpirate said:

Im not sure, im trying to verify and figure that out now.

Esox

Don't remember exactly,  but around a 3000-4000 dollar donation was needed to get into the waiting list top 10. 18000 to 24000 points,  at 6 per 100 dollars (club membership + mvp, other donations are less than 6 points per 100 dollars). Unless,  of course,  you had priority points from past donations. 

• 4 weeks later...