SiouxSports.com Forum

2004-2005 UND Hockey Schedule

CoteauRinkRat

My first thought was : Holy smokes that's a killer October. With games at Maine, Northeastern, Boston College and Mankato in October and a home series against Minnesota we could be lucky to be .500 after October.

Mix in some crucial injuries and you could be sitting at 2-7-1. The humanity!

I wouldn't sweat it though, the Sioux will likely be as good or better next year than this past season.

Nobody needs to worry about the Sioux overall schedule strength next year, three games on the road with the eastern power houses is certainly a good non-conference schedule. And it give the Sioux a good chance to earn the RPI "bonus points."

Mix in some crucial injuries and you could be sitting at 2-7-1. The humanity!

I wouldn't sweat it though, the Sioux will likely be as good or better next year than this past season.

Nobody needs to worry about the Sioux overall schedule strength next year, three games on the road with the eastern power houses is certainly a good non-conference schedule. And it give the Sioux a good chance to earn the RPI "bonus points."

Maine and BC will be trouble, but Northeaster and Mankato shouldn't be that hard. Northeastern has some talent, but we're more so than they are.

I don't know bout y'all, but I hope the team all out guns for the 8-10 early season non-conference wins. We all know now how that can help a teams chances of not only getting in at the end, but winning? the whole shootin match besides. :D