SiouxSports.com Forum

NDSU had a racist school song all along

SiouxVolley

So Bresciani is faux outraged that NDSU has a racist school song, with "Redmen" in the lyrics.  Guess he didn't notice while singing it in Frisco the past five years?  Did none of the trolls here notice either?  Or they intentionally looked the other way other throwing so much garbage north?

Color me surprised.  I thought there school song just referenced outhouses and bison *SS holes with their tails up in the air.  ;)

1 hour ago, SiouxVolley said:

So Bresciani is faux outraged that NDSU has a racist school song, with "Redmen" in the lyrics.  Guess he didn't notice while singing it in Frisco the past five years?  Did none of the trolls here notice either?  Or they intentionally looked the other way other throwing so much garbage north?

Color me surprised.  I thought there school song just referenced outhouses and bison *SS holes with their tails up in the air.  ;)

Non-UND FCS thread in the football forum has this subject. Maybe it can be moved here or vice versa.