SiouxSports.com Forum

Great News if it's true!

Sioux Traveler

I think your celebration is premature. Sorry.

Thursday, March 18: No. 5 Alaska Anchorage vs No. 4 Colorado College, 7:08 pm CT (FSN).

Friday, March 19: Thursday's Winner vs No. 1 North Dakota, 2:08 pm CT; No. 3 Minnesota vs No. 2 Minnesota-Duluth, 2:08 pm CT (FSN).

Saturday, March 20: Third Place Game, 2:08 pm CT (FSN); Broadmoor Trophy Championship Game, 7:08 pm CT (FSN).

Friday, March 19: Thursday's Winner vs No. 1 North Dakota, 2:08 pm CT; No. 3 Minnesota vs No. 2 Minnesota-Duluth, 2:08 pm CT (FSN).

Basically, it says that the Sioux play at 2:08, then it says that UM.UMD play on FSN.... it doesn't say anything about the Sioux playing on FSN. I'm pretty sure they put 2:08 instead of 7:08.

I think

I like how at the bottom of that article it shows that Brandt is leading the WCHA in both GGA and Save%, with Parise not far below him. Even if they don't quite get the respect they might deserve, it's still nice to see UND netminders sitting atop the league.