SiouxSports.com Forum

Great job by the fans

jloos

I really don't think she was "almost" kicked out, but she for sure got a look from the cop standing in the penalty box. A slap on the wrist of sorts, maybe...I guess "almost kicked out" was a bit strong...sorry.

haha...I remember that. Good old Plante(secutiry guard in the box), he was laughing and shaking his head. forecheck was in no danger of being booted. Plus, it WAS a horse$h!t call. ???

haha...I remember that. Good old Plante(secutiry guard in the box), he was laughing and shaking his head. forecheck was in no danger of being booted. Plus, it WAS a horse$h!t call. ???

Plante wouldn't have kicked her out. Plante rocks. I gave his son a campus tour. A good guy. Commutes every home weekend from out of town (I think Hillsboro)

Tee hee, I forgot about that. I do try to tame the swearing, I really do. But sometimes the spirit moves me so! When it was brought to my attention that Plante heard me loud and clear, I looked down and he was just laughing and shaking his head like MNS said. I told him, "Come on, you have to agree with that." :) Like one of my friends sitting in front of me said, there's no way I would have gotten kicked out because I am a girl. :lol:

SiouxYeahYeah, yep I was on your wing. I'll be sitting somewhere in the club section for the Final Five. I seem to remember getting my intoxicated self on the big screen in last year's championship game. We'll see if I can do better this year. And by better, I mean NOT wearing WPOS's ugly maroon beads. ??? Blech!