SiouxSports.com Forum

UMD v. Wisco

UMDDogz

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What happened?!? I lost channel 642. #$%^&* DirecTV!

I called DirecTV and they didn't have a clue. Idiots. Why are they always so quick to pull the plug on things?

I was cheering for the Dogs and they tied (felt like a loss at the end). I was cheering for SCSU and they got killed. I was forced to watch Michigan-Michigan St. due to DirecTV's blackout. Michigan St. was up and I was cheering, and Michigan tied it with a minute and change left. Then Michigan St. scores in OT, but the ref calls it off. I didn't see a single stick above anyones waist. :D

But the SIOUX WON!!! ;) I guess it was a good night after all.

I was cheering for the Dogs and they tied (felt like a loss at the end).

I don;t think it felt like a loss. It felt like the Dogs got hosed. We tied, so we finish 2nd anyway. It was more of a loss for Wisco, who lost the opportunity to pass us.

I don;t think it felt like a loss. It felt like the Dogs got hosed. We tied, so we finish 2nd anyway. It was more of a loss for Wisco, who lost the opportunity to pass us.

I didn't watch the whole game. I couldn't figure out the 5x3 at the end though.

CC/DU underway in the third. James has a possible broken ankle.

Anyone else listening/care about the CC/DU game?

OR are you a little preoccupied by the Sioux winning the cup?

DU wins and they lock up 4th

What is with the late game 5X3's? THis one was more deserved, as the CC player laid a malicious hit (possibly DQ worthy) on the DU player

Penalties should be called any time of the game, including OT. They just need to be called consistently through the game and for both sides. Of course the odds of that happening are as good as Kupchella getting cheers at a UND hockey game. :D