SiouxSports.com Forum

Jersey and logo history

phriq

Hello Everyone,

I was just curious if anyone knew of a website that had a list of all the various logos and jersey's that the Sioux have used listed in chronological order with dates and pictures? Trying to do some digging and haven't found anything off the bat and thought I would ask for some help. Thanks in advance!

Thanks for the replies. I wonder if that was the site I stumbled across last year. It had all the jerseys listed in chronological order and what not. Was a really nice site. I assume the Sioux-Jersey.com site is the same one, just under construction for a new format? Has there been an ETA till completion for the site?

Thanks for the replies. I wonder if that was the site I stumbled across last year. It had all the jerseys listed in chronological order and what not. Was a really nice site. I assume the Sioux-Jersey.com site is the same one, just under construction for a new format? Has there been an ETA till completion for the site?

I bet its the same page. The guy who owns it is a pretty stand up guy, he has just been busy with life right now and not sure when he plans on picking it back up. He is usually on here so hopefully he sees this and can help you out.