SiouxSports.com Forum

updated stats

schmidtdoggydog

All of a sudden, after his big game last night, ZP is fourth in the conference in points per game trailing only Bochenski, Genoway and Lessard (UMD).

On a different note, Brandt's save percentage has dipped below .90, which seems to be the measuring stick of good/notgoodenough used by coaches. I don't think either goalie has been particularly sharp the last three weeks and I hope they get back on track with all the big, important games coming up - of course I do like that they aren't losing games for UND, which is different from last season.

conference stats

I saw that two but I noticed that UND only gave up two goals against each night last weekend so I am not sure if they are doing all that bad. It sounds as if the goals scored last night except the last one really weren't Jake's fault. I hope UND can clamp down on defense and cut the goals against average down where it needs to be. Both goalies have played the same number of games. I hope Jake gets the start again tonight so he can get his confidence up there and ready for the stretch drive.