SiouxSports.com Forum

Winter Storm Orko

darell1976

Almost to the day another winter storm has been named for our area...Orko. Currently most of us are in a blizzard watch starting Saturday night through Monday. Sunday is a day where you want to be home watching college basketball on tv and not be traveling. As of now (current track) GF is to get around 6 inches of snow while Fargo is to get 10 inches with a foot possible plus winds up to 45mph. So I am sure I-29/I-94 will be closed with the heavy snow and wind. So get your errands done on Saturday and if you must travel on Sunday...stay safe!!

Almost to the day another winter storm has been named for our area...Orko. Currently most of us are in a blizzard watch starting Saturday night through Monday. Sunday is a day where you want to be home watching college basketball on tv and not be traveling. As of now (current track) GF is to get around 6 inches of snow while Fargo is to get 10 inches with a foot possible plus winds up to 45mph. So I am sure I-29/I-94 will be closed with the heavy snow and wind. So get your errands done on Saturday and if you must travel on Sunday...stay safe!!

Better words if you are going to Omaha stay until Monday.