SiouxSports.com Forum

Victory sports

01grad

It was great to see the game on television and the play-by-play was okay, but they didn't show many replays and highlights. I can't remember if the Fighting Sioux network keeps up with replays, but Fox Sports Net does a great job. There were a few times in the game that I wanted to see something again, but they never showed it. The only replay I remember was the Brandt glove save on his back. They didn't replay all of the penalties that were taken as well as other nice plays. I am sure that this will get better in time though, if they ever come to agreements with cable providers.

The one thing I thought was interesting is that Katie O'Keefe conducted the interviews. Does she work for Victory sports and not up at The Ralph or was it just because the Sioux were playing and it was a special circumstance? Either way she is great to look at! It was funny watching her conduct interviews of St. Cloud players and they appeared very intimidated by her looks and didn't make much eye contact and stuttered their words. :angry:

GOOD SERIES SIOUX, ON WITH ALASKA!!!

(By the way, anybody figure out what a seawolf is yet?)