SiouxSports.com Forum

Josh Morton leaving for Michigan State

VMeister

Seems like a solid move up. Good luck, Josh.

As a member of the North Dakota Champions Club, you may have had the pleasure of meeting Executive Director Josh Morton. I feel both excitement and sadness as I announce that Josh has accepted a position at Michigan State University as an Associate Director of Development for the MSU Spartan Fund.

Josh has been an integral part of the UND Foundation development team, and has been especially instrumental in growing the Champions Club. He brought a new level of customer service, professionalism, and messaging to the Champions Club. Josh has also been instrumental in developing a fundraising plan for the Indoor Athletics Complex project. While Josh will truly be missed, we are very excited for the Morton family as he begins his new venture at Michigan State University. Josh’s last day with the UND Foundation will be Nov. 16.

“Josh has been an important part of helping to secure critical private support for UND Athletics," said UND Director of Athletics Brian Faison. "Under his leadership we have seen record growth in annual giving for UND Athletics, and he has played a pivotal role in the fundraising efforts for the Indoor Athletics Complex project. I would like to wish Josh and his family best of luck in their new endeavors.”

The UND Foundation, in partnership with UND Athletics, will begin an immediate search for Josh’s replacement. In the interim, please direct any Champions Club questions or related business to Katie Horob at katieh@undalumni.net, or 701.777.4078.