SiouxSports.com Forum

The Fed

GeauxSioux

I don't view this as being political, in the sense of political parties. I see it more as the destruction of a country.

My Speech Delivered at the New York Federal Reserve Bank

I will now give you more warnings about the economy.

The noose is tightening on your organization, vast amounts of money printing are now required to keep your manipulated economy afloat. It will ultimately result in huge price inflation, or, if you stop printing, another massive economic crash will occur. There is no other way out.

Again, thank you for inviting me. You have prepared food, so I will not be rude, I will stay and eat.

Let’s have one good meal here. Let’s make it a feast. Then I ask you, I plead with you, I beg you all, walk out of here with me, never to come back. It’s the moral and ethical thing to do. Nothing good goes on in this place. Let’s lock the doors and leave the building to the spiders, moths and four-legged rats.

That website's definitely not political. I found this post from four days ago:

http://www.economicp...rsus-oprah.html

Oprah and Michelle hate each other and they both dish the dirt about the other to Edward Klein, here. It gets real heavy.

Then there's that totally awesome Atlas Shrugged saying at the bottom of the post: "Who is John Galt?"