SiouxSports.com Forum

Good luck UND

LakerFan

hey all,

I am one of the people in charge of grand valleys fansite; www.gvfootball.com. I just wanted to say good luck in the game this weeknd and I hope you kick the hell out of UNA. It would be much more fun to play an away team rather than letting UNA have home field in the finals. Plus a little rematch from two years ago wouldn't be so bad either. With home field as an edge I think your team can pull off the upset. I notice that not to many people on this site are confident about your chances, but the home crowd can make a difference. I honestly think that is why we beat SVSU this weekend. Even though it was at SVSU we had more fans at the stadium(kinda sad for a Saginaw fan). But anyways good luck and feel free to check out gvfootball.com and sign up on our message board to talk about some ball.

With home field as an edge I think your team can pull off the upset.  I notice that not to many people on this site are confident about your chances, but the home crowd can make a difference.  I honestly think that is why we beat SVSU this weekend.

Don't be fooled, the home fans will be out, will be loud, and will know this team can win. Acknowledging the fact that most people think UNA is the favorite doesn't mean we don't think the Sioux can win -- other teams have been favorites before and the Sioux have adapted and done what it took to win.