SiouxSports.com Forum

Men's and Women's hoops look impressive last night

legend334

Both teams looked impressive last night, not sure how or why the MBB struggled so much against Bemidji and Mary but they looked like world beaters last night....Minn Morris lost to Northern St. by only around 10....which pounded the Bison...interesting...now if the real UND team will stand up things could get interesting......

no doubt about that.....how bad is Mayville St....they had 20 points with 8 minutes gone in the 2nd half...wow...WBB next game is against NW Miss... in Bemidji....they are ranked i guess...could be interesting and the MBB team will travel to SW St. and to dreaded Minot St......lets hope the alumni that reffed the last game at Minot St. will be gone for Thanksgiving Weekend....when Minot St. shot 52 free throws compared to UND 12.....knock on wood that the boys are getting it figured out.....

Are you kidding me? The Men's and Woman's Team looked impressive against MASU and Morris. That means absoultly nothing! The MASU Woman will finish in last place in the DAC-10 this year, but the UND woman are good anyways. The men on the other hand are still terrible. My city league team would beat Morris by 50 plus. I don't know if the Men will win a NCC game this year. I'm sure they will win one at home but I think its about time Rich Steps Down!!!! It's long over Due!!

Are you kidding me? The Men's and Woman's Team looked impressive against MASU and Morris. That means absoultly nothing! The MASU Woman will finish in last place in the DAC-10 this year, but the UND woman are good anyways. The men on the other hand are still terrible. My city league team would beat Morris by 50 plus. I don't know if the Men will win a NCC game this year. I'm sure they will win one at home but I think its about time Rich Steps Down!!!! It's long over Due!!

Hey Bigdrizzle-

Give the Mayville State Comet ladies some credit. They might not be to best team in the DAC-10 but they sure have sweet guard in Mandey Gillis. She can out shoot any girl on the Fighting Sue any time of the day.......except for you guessed it..............Cara Demaine!!!!!

Give them credit for what? Losing by 50 instead of 70???

Give them credit for scoring that many points against the UND Sioux Womens Defense. MSU played UM-Morris last week and they scored 51 on them. Yes Morris. You also have to realize here Eskimos that MSU and UND aren't in the same Division. You can say all you want about how much MSU lost by but it doesn't matter because they weren't playing the Sioux Men. The were playing one of the best teams in Divsion II. Pick on someone your own size!!!!

Kollar Fan- Do you even know what basketball is? You probley think Basketball is a game u play with a ball the you try to kick into a goal. The Men Sioux are terrible this year and they are so bad that I even think Big D would have a chance to sit on the bench for them. Yeahh KODogg!!!

Whatever Dog. :huh::D:D

Big Drizzle.....what is the name of your city league team, i will set up a game with you guys....you wouldnt happen to be a guy who plays with the head football coach from Crookston now would ya??? and leave K-Dog out of this...he told me he had 6 points the other night in city league.....

Big Drizzle.....what is the name of your city league team, i will set up a game with you guys....you wouldnt happen to be a guy who plays with the head football coach from Crookston now would ya??? and leave K-Dog out of this...he told me he had 6 points the other night in city league.....

Legend-

I was talking about KODogg not KDogg. I'm suprised KDog only had 6 points. He was averaging close to 12 last season. Also I don't play City League with the head football coach from crookston. But I know most Open City League teams could be Morris with ease.