SiouxSports.com Forum

Sioux on Satellite

PSB

Got signal at (45% Quality) the usual place, very weak signal again, staying solid, with slight break up! COOL! Using Fortec Star Lifetime Ultra system. Should just get better as the night goes on as the heavy cloud and rain is moving out of the metro area, now if EVERYONE would step outside and blow to the north east it may help : )

Go Sioux!

12000Mhz

V

Got signal at (45% Quality)  the usual place, very weak signal again, staying solid, with slight break up! COOL! Using Fortec Star Lifetime Ultra system. Should just get better as the night goes on as the heavy cloud and rain is moving out of the metro area, now if EVERYONE would step outside and blow to the north east it may help : )

Go Sioux!

12000Mhz

V

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Mine is at 70% strength, 57% quality. I'm not sure which one of the two numbers is more important.

The problem is the VERY weak signal and the overcast wet conditions, I switched to the Satwork ST 3688 and its slightly worse, so I will stick with the Fortec tonight, all I can suggest is if your dish is low enough go out and GENTLY dry it off, same with the LNB.

Thats what I am about to do..right now Quality (THE MAIN SIGNAL TO WORRY ABOUT) is at 44%

Here is the problem (along with the very weak signal this year)

http://www.intellicast.com/Local/USLocalWi...op&prodnav=none

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Sioux Score! TWICE

Its been a long year since last year 100 deg tempatures, zero temps. I would suggest a service call dish repeak if in doubt, again if the CCTV channels are there the system is fine, maybe some fine tuning will help!

Should at least be a bit better weather wise tomorrow, lost picture here now! I will also be hooking up my BIG DirecPC dish tomorrow to see if that helps, bigger dish but the LNB is not as new/low noise. Time to dry off the dish again I think, I am available for service calls tomorrow but at this rate even I am not seeing anything and I have the $500 signal meter and a motorized dish I can tweak the dish to the east and west but it only helps a little, as I said the CCTV is not even flickering here and thats about all I can do these weak signals suck!

Should at least be a bit better weather wise tomorrow, lost picture here now! I will also be hooking up my BIG DirecPC dish tomorrow to see if that helps, bigger dish but the LNB is not as new/low noise.  Time to dry off the dish again I think, I am available for service calls tomorrow but at this rate even I am not seeing anything and I have the $500 signal meter and a motorized dish I can tweak the dish to the east and west but it only helps a little, as I said the CCTV is not even flickering here and thats about all I can do these weak signals suck!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Do you think I need a service call, or is my problem just weak signal along with the lousy weather? CCTV is solid, as I said with, signal quality at 61

I have lost all picture and audio so you are doing as good as me : ( CCTV is at 85% but thats on a Fortec and the Quality is just set higher, I would say it may help but at this rate is does not look as if it will be enough.....

If I had a better truck I would drive up there and repoint their uplink dish and wipe the rain off it so everyone can see the game I KNOW what the games mean to everyone : (

I have lost all picture and audio so you are doing as good as me : (  CCTV is at 85% but thats on a Fortec and the Quality is just set higher, I would say it may help but at this rate is does not look as if it will be enough.....

If I had a better truck I would drive up there and repoint their uplink dish and wipe the rain off it so everyone can see the game I KNOW what the games mean to everyone : (

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I'm driving up there but not until December 17 :D