SiouxSports.com Forum

Fox College Sports 2011-2012

darell1976

Does anyone know when the FCS schedule comes out for the upcoming season?? I am interested on what Sioux football games will be televised with 3 NAIA games, Drake, USD, and Cal Poly at home.

Last year we released our television schedule in late August. While I don't anticipate this year's announcement coming that late, it is still likely a few weeks away. The sport schedules involved need to be finalized first, meaning all game contracts must be signed by both parties before we will do anything publicly on them.

The men's hockey and men's basketball schedules are both very close to being finalized.

What I can tell you at this point is to expect a similar amount of televised coverage (covering multiple sports) this year.

• Upvote 1

Last year we released our television schedule in late August. While I don't anticipate this year's announcement coming that late, it is still likely a few weeks away. The sport schedules involved need to be finalized first, meaning all game contracts must be signed by both parties before we will do anything publicly on them.

The men's hockey and men's basketball schedules are both very close to being finalized.

What I can tell you at this point is to expect a similar amount of televised coverage (covering multiple sports) this year.

Sounds good!! :D