SiouxSports.com Forum

Question about Frozen Four and bringing Kids

stewie

Does anyone know what the NCAA, or X have as an age limit on kids before they need their own ticket? I am wondering if I would be able to bring my 2 year old (looks younger then 2 though ;) )

I called the X about this earlier this week and they said children age 2 and older need a ticket. My son is 2 1/2 but will magically become 23 months old next Thursday. GO SIOUX!

Does anyone know what the NCAA, or X have as an age limit on kids before they need their own ticket? I am wondering if I would be able to bring my 2 year old (looks younger then 2 though ;) )

The back of the tickets say that everyone 2 years of age and older must have a ticket. It also says that entry will be at the venue's discretion, unless proof of age is provided.

If the child looks younger than 2, I'd probably take my chances. If you carry him/her in, I doubt anybody would question it.

I also checked on this. I have an almost 3.5 year old. If they want a seat you need a ticket, otherwise they are sitting on your lap! I cringe about using a ticket for him with the price at $200 but it will be totally worth it! He will be excited!

I also checked on this. I have an almost 3.5 year old. If they want a seat you need a ticket, otherwise they are sitting on your lap! I cringe about using a ticket for him with the price at $200 but it will be totally worth it! He will be excited!

Realistically, there will be a number of empty seats on Thursday during game 2. Some of the game 1 fans will leave. I've been to 18 frozen fours and there's always open seats Thursday. Saturday is a different story.