SiouxSports.com Forum

Don't give in to these high prices

Today, I watched the Stubhub total tickets for the package climb by 30, I watched 2 Ebay auctions expire with no bids.

The market is settling down folks, these prices of $400 or more for a single ticket are riduculous, don't drive it up by panicking.

My 2 cents.

• Upvote 1

Let's hope that a perspective is kept and that the real joy is in watching your kids cheer on your favorite team! Thanks for your rational voice. In the mean time let me know if you find some at a reasonable rate. My cell is 701.739.1702.

Go Sioux!

He's right, the market will settle back down to earth, the Denver market, Boston and New Hampshire markets will be dumping soon, the sky high rates can readily be

traced to Badger and F the Gopher fans, they are the gougers, remember this the next time the shoe is on the other foot.

Just something else to watch for. I was on ebay and a headline was for tickets to the frozen four, but when you read the description it was for Friday night. They were asking $450, so it looked like they were selling the package, but it was for the Friday night which I believe is under $20 a person and no games. Just a warning to read all before you bid!

If I was living near Minneapolis, I'd just drive downtown near the X and buy it from someone trying to get rid of the tickets. People are so scared of "Scalpers" but in reality if you have any sales skills you can get them decently priced. Numerous times in St Louis for Cards, Blues, and Rams games I'd get tickets far off the face value by finding someone trying to get rid of tickets. I know this is the "Frozen Four" and Sioux/Duluth fans are going nuts, but still there will be opportunity.

Trust me, there will be people that bought 4 tickets to the Frozen Four and at the last minute will have two extra tickets to dump at Face Value.

If not, find a good bar and grill with other Sioux fans and enjoy.

• Upvote 1

If I was living near Minneapolis, I'd just drive downtown near the X and buy it from someone trying to get rid of the tickets. People are so scared of "Scalpers" but in reality if you have any sales skills you can get them decently priced. Numerous times in St Louis for Cards, Blues, and Rams games I'd get tickets far off the face value by finding someone trying to get rid of tickets. I know this is the "Frozen Four" and Sioux/Duluth fans are going nuts, but still there will be opportunity.

Trust me, there will be people that bought 4 tickets to the Frozen Four and at the last minute will have two extra tickets to dump at Face Value.

If not, find a good bar and grill with other Sioux fans and enjoy.

Thats kinda my plan, if I get a good deal on tickets great if not, it is a good excuse to spend a lot at a bar and watch the game.