SiouxSports.com Forum

Ticket Idea

GoalieMask

I love the feature where we can go in and browse ticket sales to find seats. I myself have attended a half dozen games by utilizing this terrific site. I do have one suggestion to make the process more user-friendly. I'm not sure if the administration team or someone could be a keeper of this but could we delete or eliminate the posts that are "dead". For example, when someone sells their tickets or found their tickets, can that subject line be removed? Can we also remove ticket posts for games that are in the past? It seems that some of these "dead dates" can clog up the page and make it tougher to search for what is still for sale and what is not.

I know we're dealing with a small time hobby here so I can completely understand if this is a matter of manpower, just a suggestion. Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...

I love the feature where we can go in and browse ticket sales to find seats. I myself have attended a half dozen games by utilizing this terrific site. I do have one suggestion to make the process more user-friendly. I'm not sure if the administration team or someone could be a keeper of this but could we delete or eliminate the posts that are "dead". For example, when someone sells their tickets or found their tickets, can that subject line be removed? Can we also remove ticket posts for games that are in the past? It seems that some of these "dead dates" can clog up the page and make it tougher to search for what is still for sale and what is not.

I know we're dealing with a small time hobby here so I can completely understand if this is a matter of manpower, just a suggestion. Thanks!

I've seen the thread subject have "sold" added to it once the tickets are gone. That is a good idea.