SiouxSports.com Forum

Cameron Bye/Eva Unger Benefit

roper1313

I'm putting this in the hockey forum since it get's the most traffic.

I just wanted to pass this on to Bison fan's. The local youth hockey associations along with the Fargo Force and Dakota Medical Foundation are teaming up to raise money for two local kids and their families. Cameron Bye, a 6 year old boy and Eva Unger, an 8 year old girl both participate in hockey with Fargo All City Youth Hockey, and are both fighting cancer. Febrary 4th the Force are donating $1.50 for every ticket sold, and if they sell out they will donate $2.50 per ticket!! DMF has pledged to match any donations. There will also be a silent auction during the game. FYI, I'm pretty sure the Sioux are putting together some items for the auction.

Here is a link to some of the details:

http://www.fargohockey.org/news_article/show/76193?referrer_id=4

• 2 weeks later...

Bumping this up to the top.

If you're having Sioux Hockey withdrawals, want to escape the Kristo "controversy" for a bit, or just love hockey head down to Fargo tonight and take in the Fargo Force game against the Omaha Lancers. In addition to featuring future Sioux players your ticket purchase supports a great cause.