SiouxSports.com Forum

Wanted 2 tickets for each night jan 21 & 22 vs uno

As the title says I need 2 tickets for each night of the uno games don't care where the seats are as long as they are together and hoping to get a descent deal.

Pm me with what you have our send me an email

kristenchrislord@yahoo.com

Thanks in advance a go sioux!!!!!

Still looking for 2 tickets for each night don't care where there are in the arena

Ticketmaster's online site shows there are still General Admission tickets left in the Student Section. They are first come, first serve without an "official" seat but at least you would be together. Good luck!

As the title says I need 2 tickets for each night of the uno games don't care where the seats are as long as they are together and hoping to get a descent deal.

Pm me with what you have our send me an email

kristenchrislord@yahoo.com

Thanks in advance a go sioux!!!!!

Hi!

We have 2 tickets available for both nights. Excellent seats, sec 301, single row of seats on Red Line, right on top the suites. No obstructions! Are asking $100.00 for the 2 tickets per night--$200.00 total. Best to call us at 701-248-3624, 4PM to 9PM, or 6AM - 3:30 pm M-F at 701-248-3411.

Hi!

We have 2 tickets available for both nights. Excellent seats, sec 301, single row of seats on Red Line, right on top the suites. No obstructions! Are asking $100.00 for the 2 tickets per night--$200.00 total. Best to call us at 701-248-3624, 4PM to 9PM, or 6AM - 3:30 pm M-F at 701-248-3411.

Those sound like good seats but could you do a total of $180 for all of them then ill take them right away and where are you located at?

Those sound like good seats but could you do a total of $180 for all of them then ill take them right away and where are you located at?

Hate to hijack the thread but I am willing to sell you 2 each night for section 107 Row O for $180. Sent you an email.

Andrew