SiouxSports.com Forum

Suite Rental?

roper1313

I'm sure this is wishful thinking, but I just found out that our Mite team will be playing a game at the Olympic rink on Saturday January 15th. Does anyone know who to contact to see if there are suits available for rent. I know this has a snowballs chance in hell, but I thought I'd check. Do I just call the REA ticket office, group tickets, or maybe someone on the board has a suite that they want to make some coin on? Thanks!!

I'm sure this is wishful thinking, but I just found out that our Mite team will be playing a game at the Olympic rink on Saturday January 15th. Does anyone know who to contact to see if there are suits available for rent. I know this has a snowballs chance in hell, but I thought I'd check. Do I just call the REA ticket office, group tickets, or maybe someone on the board has a suite that they want to make some coin on? Thanks!!

I just checked the REA's website as they used to have Suites listed on there. I see that they changed their website and they are not listed anymore. I would recommend calling the box office and asking about suite rentals.