SiouxSports.com Forum

Montana v Weber....

WYOBISONMAN

I went over to Weber State and watched them play and beat the Griz. The Griz are not that great of a team and they are very beatable. The D seemed very off and at times the Wildcats were getting run after run of 10+ yards. On offense, the Griz are starting the backup QB. This QB is prone to throw some picks and there are huge issues there as well. I would not be shocked to see UND get up for this game and possibly beat the Griz. After yesterday there was no doubt in my mind that it is possible. Obviously I would love to see the Griz pound on the Sioux, but they are surely not going to do it this year.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I went over to Weber State and watched them play and beat the Griz. The Griz are not that great of a team and they are very beatable. The D seemed very off and at times the Wildcats were getting run after run of 10+ yards. On offense, the Griz are starting the backup QB. This QB is prone to throw some picks and there are huge issues there as well. I would not be shocked to see UND get up for this game and possibly beat the Griz. After yesterday there was no doubt in my mind that it is possible. Obviously I would love to see the Griz pound on the Sioux, but they are surely not going to do it this year.

UC-Davis, Montana, and SDSU are all coming up.

Wouldn't be surprised if UND went 0-3, but considering all three of those teams are struggling, wouldn't be shocked by a 3-0 record either. Would be nice to get some respect from Griz fans by beating them as our Big Sky entry gift.

Congrats on the Big Sky add. This years grizzly team is probably the worst team in about 15 years. The few games we did win we just squeeked by with a bit of luck.

All year we have been waaaay out of sync with absolutely no team unity or rhythm whatsoever. Its almost embarrassing to watch.... kind of a keystone cops meets Barnum and Baileys circus event.

Don't be too surprised if u beat up on us next week. If we luck out and eek into the playoffs and meet up against a top 8 team we will get annihilated and embarrassed big-time. Chalk up this seasons woes to injuries.. coaching transition... lack of discipline... instituting a whole new offense too quickly with wrong personnel and players instead of transitioning slowly to the change... lack of team unity... no desire or 'Griz Intensity' that was there in prior years.. etc. This season is a disasterous mess and is a bit sad to watch.