SiouxSports.com Forum

UND Insider help?

gordwiser

I feel like I suck at the internet... but I need some help. I got an email for a special price on the Insider so I thought I'd get the year subscription now so I was ready for when hockey starts. I sign into my existing account and it takes me directly to the media portal. I can't find anywhere to get into my account profile so I can buy a package. I can't view my account information anywhere. If I go back to fightingsioux.com it doesn't have me logged on. I see there is a new company running the Insider (NeuLion)... is it me, or are others having this issue?

I feel like I suck at the internet... but I need some help. I got an email for a special price on the Insider so I thought I'd get the year subscription now so I was ready for when hockey starts. I sign into my existing account and it takes me directly to the media portal. I can't find anywhere to get into my account profile so I can buy a package. I can't view my account information anywhere. If I go back to fightingsioux.com it doesn't have me logged on. I see there is a new company running the Insider (NeuLion)... is it me, or are others having this issue?

The media portal is a popup; if you close it your package management page should be there.