SIOUX Two Deep O-Line

FSSD

LT - C. McKendry@, J. Kleason

LG - K. Queoff*, B. Quesenberry

C - I. McGurran*, ??

RG - E. Lynch, C. Nelson

RT - C. Schroyer*, C. Gillson

TE - S. Wisthoff, ??

Comments: Three returning starters and I believe that McKendry did have a start last year at RT. I have him starting LT this year. So, they do have some returning starters this year. The primary battle will be at right guard and depth across the board. I am not sure how McGurran graded out last year. But, what a find.. RFr. started the entire year. It would be nice to see Lynch lock-up the RG position. The big question on the offensive line is depth at C and TE. I have no idea..

What do you think?

LT - C. McKendry@, J. Kleason

LG - K. Queoff*, B. Quesenberry

C - I. McGurran*, ??

RG - E. Lynch, C. Nelson

RT - C. Schroyer*, C. Gillson

TE - S. Wisthoff, ??

Comments: Three returning starters and I believe that McKendry did have a start last year at RT. I have him starting LT this year. So, they do have some returning starters this year. The primary battle will be at right guard and depth across the board. I am not sure how McGurran graded out last year. But, what a find.. RFr. started the entire year. It would be nice to see Lynch lock-up the RG position. The big question on the offensive line is depth at C and TE. I have no idea..

What do you think?

I just caught the end of a radio interview with Mussman today, and I believe he said Schroyer was projected as the starting left tackle.