SiouxSports.com Forum

Sioux/Goph tickets wanted

01grad

I would like to add my name to this wish list as I am sure others are looking for these tickets also. I didn't get standing tickets as in the past because I kind of wanted to wait it out and see if I could find seats this year.

Either night or both would be fantastic if somebody isn't able to go last minute, I will buy!!!

Has anybody ever bought tickets from a scalper for this series before and if so, were they reasonably priced near face value?

Just checking my options, thanks in advance!

PM if you need help in getting rid of tickets!

If you are in the Cities anyway, I would go to Mariucci and try to buy from a season ticket holder out front. That is where you'll get the best deal at pretty much any arena. We've had great luck doing that, sometimes even getting tickets below face value, at the DECC, St Cloud, Mariucci, REA before we had our own season tickets, and in Mankato. If it doesn't matter where you sit and you aren't already acting beligerent ( :( ), season ticket holders don't usually care what team you're cheering for.

If you are in the Cities anyway, I would go to Mariucci and try to buy from a season ticket holder out front. That is where you'll get the best deal at pretty much any arena. We've had great luck doing that, sometimes even getting tickets below face value, at the DECC, St Cloud, Mariucci, REA before we had our own season tickets, and in Mankato. If it doesn't matter where you sit and you aren't already acting beligerent ( :( ), season ticket holders don't usually care what team you're cheering for.

Thanks for the heads up! We might head down and go that route and at least watch the game on television at Sally's or something if we can't find tickets. I have never paid attention to notice if many people are selling tickets outside of Mariucci when I go and already have tickets.