SiouxSports.com Forum

NTDP

Superman0099

I went to watch the Bozeman Ice Dogs of the NAHL play the U-18 NTDP team last night. While the Ice dogs were clearly stronger, they did not come close to matching the talent and finess of the younger kids. The NDTP won 6-1. There are some talented kids on this year's US team, and it should be fun to see them play the Sioux, unfortunately I don't think I will be able to make the trip back to GF for the game. Does anyone know who, if any of these kids have committed anywhere? I assume that UND scheduled this game for a chance to see some prospects play...

The 03-04 Roster page isn't up yet, but for some reason #18 Tom Fritsche jumps out at me. Don't know if any of them committed and it will probably remain unknown at least until the roster page is put up. I know that quite a few of last year's team is now in NCAA or major juniors.

The 03-04 Roster page isn't up yet, but for some reason #18 Tom Fritsche jumps out at me. Don't know if any of them committed and it will probably remain unknown at least until the roster page is put up. I know that quite a few of last year's team is now in NCAA or major juniors.

Are you sure? I just looked at the roster. Try this

http://www.usahockey.com/usa_hockey/ntdp/h.../0203_u18stats/