SiouxSports.com Forum

Toddler Sioux Jerseys

Nodak_Norsk

Does anyone have any toddler Sioux Nike jerseys they are looking to sell? Or know of where to buy them? I just bought two off of Sioux Shop, a 2T white jersey and a 4T green jersey. Thinking that my daughter can wear the white one now, and by the time she grows into the green one the white one will fit my son-since they are two years apart. But what I really had my heart set on, was a 2T or 3T green or black jersey-which they are sold out of at Sioux Shop.

Does anyone have any toddler Sioux Nike jerseys they are looking to sell? Or know of where to buy them? I just bought two off of Sioux Shop, a 2T white jersey and a 4T green jersey. Thinking that my daughter can wear the white one now, and by the time she grows into the green one the white one will fit my son-since they are two years apart. But what I really had my heart set on, was a 2T or 3T green or black jersey-which they are sold out of at Sioux Shop.

I think they're going to get a new shipment in a couple of weeks.

I think they're going to get a new shipment in a couple of weeks.

Really? I shouldn't have rushed into it! I saw some posts about them getting a new jersey, or wearing the Swift jerseys this season which I don't particularly care for--and I kind of panicked and bought the 2T and 4T just in case those were the last ones they were selling.

So I have been told that they are dropping the swift jersey thats why they were all on sale and bringing in a new vendor for the black jersey. Check Scheels for youth jerseys there usually less expensive than the Sioux Shop.

Thanks, the jerseys were only actually $23 each, because they were 47% off and toddler sizes. Though the extra shipping was no fun : P Thanks for the suggestion, but Scheels is a bit far for me, I live in North County.