The Sports Network Great West Preview

bincitysioux

1. Cal Poly

2. UC Davis

3. South Dakota

4. North Dakota

5. Southern Utah

The Sports Network

Cal Poly's journey to a second straight conference crown won't be easy as UC Davis is expected to challenge for the title. Second-year FCS programs North Dakota and South Dakota hope to build their programs and Southern Utah continues its renovation process.

I don't know, I probably would have flip flopped North Dakota and South Dakota. USD has to play at Grand Forks and at SLO, and they're not known as the greatest road team in the world. They got SUU and Davis at home which they should win both. UC Davis should be good, but USD plays very well in the DakotaDome, and the Aggies seem to struggle on the road, just like the Coyotes. Even if ND and SD finish 2-2 in the GWC, I'm confident ND will have the head-to-head against them.

Phil Steel's College Football Preview:

1. UC Davis

2. Cal Poly

3. South Dakota

4. Southern Utah

5. North Dakota

Phil Steel's Preseson All Great West Teams

1st Team: Josh Murray :lol: , Dominique Hawkins (Special Teams)

2nd Team: Kyle Bondy, Nate Wayne, Andrew Miller, Joel Schwenzfeier, Brandon Hellevang, Jeremy Blount

Phil Steel's College Football Preview:

1. UC Davis

2. Cal Poly

3. South Dakota

4. Southern Utah

5. North Dakota

Phil Steel's Preseson All Great West Teams

1st Team: Josh Murray :lol: , Dominique Hawkins (Special Teams)

2nd Team: Kyle Bondy, Nate Wayne, Andrew Miller, Joel Schwenzfeier, Brandon Hellevang, Jeremy Blount

Hopefully it's a good sign for the depth and talent on the defensive line that Wayne is not even listed as a starter right now.