SiouxSports.com Forum

3rd Annual 2009 Oshie Sports Celebrity Golf Tournament

AZSIOUX

Anybody got to the autograph signing? Who was there?

I went and here is the list one of the Lamoureux (I didn't catch his name very soft spoken), Nick Fuhrer, Brad Miller, Aaron Walski, Andrew Kowzek, Brad Miller, T.J. Oshie and Jean Philippe Lamoureux. Here is the pictures. When you look at the pictures remember I am not a professional.

I went and here is the list one of the Lamoureux (I didn't catch his name very soft spoken), Nick Fuhrer, Brad Miller, Aaron Walski, Andrew Kowzek, Brad Miller, T.J. Oshie and Jean Philippe Lamoureux. Here is the pictures. When you look at the pictures remember I am not a professional.

Pierre-Paul, he is 22 yrs old and the one who plays defense for the University of Manitoba Bisons (On a side note, has anyone else ever thought of informing them that Bison is both plural and singular?)

Their Family goes:

J.P - 24, almost 25

Jacques-23

Pierre-Paul-22

Mario- 21

These three just had birthdays

And the twins are 20, I believe...Sorry, uscho.com isn't telling me.

Edit: they just turned 20. All of them were born in 5 years and all of them were born in the summer.

Did anyone new happen to show up just for the golf today by chance? I know Hartnell was not at the autograph deal last year but did participate the next day.

Did anyone new happen to show up just for the golf today by chance? I know Hartnell was not at the autograph deal last year but did participate the next day.

I don't think Hartnell was there I didn't see him anyways or hear his name mentioned.

Youth hockey.

At least this year the youth hockey programs got the money unlike last year when they did not get a dime. Many people said they would not play this year unless the youth hockey groups were in charge of the money from the auction which netted $4200 this year. $2000 came from TJ himself in fact. Last year TJ's dad pocketed all the money and that is why people would not play this year without the gurantee that the money went to where it was suppose to go. Before anyone blasts me about this call the Blue Line Club. Also the Park District this year and last made sure they had the green fees money in hand before the tourney satrted because they did not trust Oshie's dad because he stiffed people in Warroad.